Spotlight on Smart Teaching

Sunday, October 9, 2016

     Hello my name is Adele Keaton, I am happy that it is my turn to be in the spotlight this week.  I have taught in the elementary setting for the past 17 years.  I have worked as a regular education, ELL educator, and a curriculum coach in both Spanish and English.  
     I have always used encompassing education to instruct my students.  Using this method, reading and writing are taught through science and social studies.  Teaching in this manner helps students make connections and internalize their learning.  It is especially helpful for English language learners and students of lower social economic status who have limited vocabulary development.

                    Please try a sample of my Mammal Adaptation Resource




Find other FREE resources at Spotlight on Elementary 



No comments